IN THE NOW: Come have some fun at Omega this Fall
Omega Sports Centre believes in kids getting active for life and having FUN! Through Gymnastics, Omega will teach body awareness, endurance, strength, balance and confidence in a positive fun way. Our goal is for your children to pass all the badges levels through gymnastics skills.
Our recreational program is a 5 month gymnastics-skill level program, with qualified, certified coaches following the GBC CanGym guidelines.
NEW CLASSES !!
Omega has opened 2 new gymnastics programs.
1. Baby-nastics- ages 7months-15months. Your child will learn body awareness, colors, listening, numbers, coordination and fun songs! (Class discount available on siblings- please ask office!) This is a great bonding experience for parent-baby.
2. Tumble & Track- If your child wants to improve on tumbling skills this is the class for you! Handstands, cartwheels, front and back handsprings and saults will be taught. All age levels-and no experience necessary! (30% discount applied to this class if it’s your second class!
Registration is now open for Fall 2014. Register online OR call Carlie and Kat at the Office. We look forward to seeing you this season and are happy to help you with any questions or inquiries about our programs.
Fall 2014 Important Dates :
September 1st : Closed for long weekend
September 6th-10th: First week of classes!
September 20th-26th: Bring A Friend week
September 27th: OPEN HOUSE 12:00-3:00PM
October 13th: Gym closed for thanksgiving.
October 25th&29th: Halloween week!
November 11th: Gym closed for Remembrance Day!
December 2013: Christmas show/party, exact date TBA
December 24th-January 1st: Gym closed for winter break.
January 10th-14th: Omega Olympics!
January 24th-28th: Last week of classes
COMPETITIVE: Omega Invitational Results
- 15,000 sq ft. Gymnasium
- World renowned coaches
- Over 30 years of experience
- We have fun!
- Mondays: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm