- 15,000 sq ft. Gymnasium
- World renowned coaches
- Over 30 years of experience
- We have fun!
THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES AND DROP IN GYM MONDAY, MAY 20th
- Monday Classes: February 11th Family Day, April 1st Easter, May 20th Victoria Day, July 1st Canada Day
- Tuesday Classes: January 1st New Years Day
- Wednesday Classes:
- Thursday Classes:
- Friday Classes: March 29th Good Friday
- Saturday Classes: February 2nd & Sunday the 3rd Omega Invitational
- Mondays: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Each drop-in is $6 for 1 hour & $10 for 2 hours
*First time ONLY without insurance is
$7 for 1 hour or $12 for 2 hours
Kids Drop in Program
KIDS ALL AGES ARE WELCOME
Thursday: 9:30 am – 12:00 pm
Parents or Guardians must sign children in between the age of 11 -17 years. Proof of age will be required (go card, birth certificate)
Membership Card or Number will be required for entry. If you have already purchased GBC insurance from another club, the Omega Membership is $10. You will need to provide proof of GBC insurance.
Please Note: As of December 1st, 2011 all Open Gym/Family Night/ Open Gym participants are now required to purchase an annual membership fee of $20. This includes a membership to Gymnastics BC. This membership is valid from September 1st – August 31 of every annual year. New participants during the summer months are only required to pay a $5 casual fee for the 2 months.
- Summer 2013 classes are up online so register now
- This Summer, we have set up 4 themed Summer camps at Omega, feel free to check them out! We offer daily and weekly camps at low rates, more information on the website.
- Omega Olympics is coming up June 3rd – June 8th followed by the annual Omega sleepover, more information to be announced!
-Year End show will be on Sunday, June 23rd!